Yamaha R25 Red Lines At 14000 rpm !
From the images we obtained,the redline in the tachometer of Yamaha YZF R25 strikes at 14000 rpm and This makes us beleive that Yamaha has got its performance part just Right . The Yamaha R25 will have a 250cc parallel twin engine producing almost 35 bhp power. The power to weight ratio is balanced with a low kerb weight.Another glad news is that the release date of the bike will fall on 20th of this month .From the photos we had obtained, Yamaha YZF R25 will be a muscular sportsbike and sure a competent for Kawasaki ninja 300 ,but the Yamaha r25 launch in India would occurs only by the first half of next year.The R25 will be launching in Indonesia within few months.
Yamaha R25 photos:
Details of R25 model:
- The bike consist of digital speedometer with white backlight.
- The taillamp is embed with Leds.
- The cross section of the rear tyre is about 130 to 140.
- The head light consist of twin front heads like the r15 model and a pilot light at the center.
- The bike does’nt have an USD (upsidedown)fork suspensions.
- The graphics on the front kit from the images reflects that R25 is written in large font which highlights the name.