Maruti Suzuki has launched what is possibly the last special edition of their current generation swift, called the Deca. With this launch, the manufacturer is eyeing the festive season sales.
The car is available in two mid-spec variants- VXi and VDi
|Maruti Swift Deca VXi||Rs 5.94 lakh|
|Maruti Swift Deca VDi||Rs 6.87 lakh|
Maruti Swift Deca exterior, interior features
The Swift Deca takes inspiration from a customised Swift that was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. It gets special body graphics, body kit, Sony infotainment system and more.
Here is the list of features:
- Exterior body kit (side skirts and spoiler)
- Special exterior graphics with number 10 decal
- Unique seat covers, steering wheel cover and gear boot cover
- Door sills
- Sony touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth
- Reverse parking camera with sensors
- Front arm rest
- Special ambient lighting and floor mats
New Maruti Swift Deca – Engine, transmission
Mechanically the car gets no change. This means that the 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines will continue.
|Swift Deca Diesel||74 bhp, 190 Nm|
|Swift Deca petrol||83.11bhp, 115Nm|
Next generation Maruti Swift is expected to be revealed in November, with India launch to take place next year.