- Hero MotoCorp sells 4.54 lakh units in July, new launches power prospectsHero MotoCorp expects rural economy and semi-urban market to bounce back on the back of good monsoon and […]
- Bentley records highest half-year profit; beats all previous full-year figuresChina became Bentley’s biggest selling market for the first time in nearly a decade with 2,155 units sold […]
- Royal Enfield sells 39,290 units in domestic market in JulyRoyal Enfield returns to positive momentum after being hit hard by the second wave of the pandemic. Read […]
- Tesla Post Highest Ever Quarterly Sales And Profit In Q2 2021GaadiWaadi – Tesla Model 3 and Model Y were responsible for the major sales tally while Model X […]
- Watch: This minivan driver gets a hard lesson for stopping at centre of roadThe video shows a black minivan in Hong Kong involved in a road rage..The incident involved a truck […]
- Maruti Suzuki Tops Passenger Vehicle Exports, Beats HyundaiGaadiWaadi – Beating Hyundai in the passenger vehicle export, Maruti Suzuki takes the top spot by shipping over […]
ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEWS AT ONE PLACE
- Royal Enfield sells 39,290 units in domestic market in Julyon Aug 1, 2021 at 9:15 pm
Royal Enfield returns to positive momentum after being hit hard by the second wave of the pandemic.
- Hero MotoCorp sells 4.54 lakh units in July, new launches power prospectson Aug 1, 2021 at 9:12 pm
Hero MotoCorp expects rural economy and semi-urban market to bounce back on the back of good monsoon and customers’ preference for personal mobility.
- Bentley records highest half-year profit; beats all previous full-year figureson Aug 1, 2021 at 7:34 pm
China became Bentley’s biggest selling market for the first time in nearly a decade with 2,155 units sold in the first half of the year..Bentley Bentayga maintained the number one position in the […]
- Watch: This minivan driver gets a hard lesson for stopping at centre of roadon Aug 1, 2021 at 5:59 pm
The video shows a black minivan in Hong Kong involved in a road rage..The incident involved a truck full of mud and two taxis as well.
- Honda sells over 6,000 units in July; registers 12% YoY growthon Aug 1, 2021 at 4:41 pm
Honda Cars India informs that it had ramped up production from the last week of July and had streamlined its supplies in line with market activity..The car maker will continue to keep a closer look […]
- French Car Sales Drop 35% in July as Chip Shortage Crimps Supplyon Aug 1, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Renault SA on Friday forecast disruptions in the supply of chips would curtail output this year by about 200,000 vehicles.
- Magnite compact SUV helps Nissan India post 443% YoY growth in Julyon Aug 1, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Nissan Magnite compact SUV has sold more than 20,000 units since its launch..Nissan has posted its highest monthly sales in three years in July 2021.
- Skoda Kushaq SUV bats on front foot, company sees 234% sales rise in Julyon Aug 1, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Skoda Kushaq and the new Skoda Octavia were launched in the month of June and has bolstered the sales chart of the company in India in July..Skoda sold 3,080 units in last month, up significantly […]
- Maruti Suzuki continues recovery process at top, sells 1.36 lakh units in Julyon Aug 1, 2021 at 3:14 pm
Bulk of the thrust for Maruti Suzuki is coming in from vehicles in its compact and utility vehicle sub-segments.
- Hyundai India sells over 48,000 units in July as Alcazar and Creta combine mighton Aug 1, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Hyundai expects positive growth momentum to continue in the Indian car market because of factors such as good monsoon rains and preference for personal mobility.
- Toyota sells 13,000 units in July, sees over two-fold rise in domestic saleson Aug 1, 2021 at 3:12 pm
Toyota’s wholesales last month were 49 per cent up as compared to June this year when it had dispatched a total of 8,801 units..The company expects that demand will go up further once the current […]
- Tata Motors sells over 51,000 units in July; registers 92% growthon Aug 1, 2021 at 2:52 pm
Tata Motors sold 30,185 units of passenger vehicles in the domestic market last month as compared to 15,012 units in the year-ago period..The auto maker sold 21,796 units of commercial vehicles in […]
- MG Motor retails 4,225 units in July, registers 100% sales growthon Aug 1, 2021 at 2:27 pm
MG Motor India garnered 600 bookings for the ZS EV in July alone, its highest since launch in January of 2020..The company remains positive about further increase in demand of its vehicles gradually.
- Audi teases 2021 RS 5 Coupe ahead of August 9 launch; new style but same engineon Aug 1, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Audi introduced the updated RS 5 Coupe in the international market in December 2019 with some minor design changes..Expect the updated Audi RS 5 Coupe to be available in India with the same engine […]
- Watch: Lamborghini Huracan joins hands with Nissan GTR to challenge F1 racecaron Aug 1, 2021 at 2:21 pm
The modified Lamborghini was the winner in the drag race, while RB7 and Nissan GTR were second and third respectively..F1 driver David Coulthard was in the cockpit of the RB7 Formula One racecar.
- Tesla Post Highest Ever Quarterly Sales And Profit In Q2 2021by Surendhar M on Aug 1, 2021 at 2:00 pm
GaadiWaadi – Tesla Model 3 and Model Y were responsible for the major sales tally while Model X and […]
- Maruti Suzuki Tops Passenger Vehicle Exports, Beats Hyundaiby Mohit Bhardwaj on Aug 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
GaadiWaadi – Beating Hyundai in the passenger vehicle export, Maruti Suzuki takes the top spot by […]
- Tata Motors Sales July 2021 – Nexon, Harrier, Safari, Tiago, Altrozby Ashwin Ram N P on Aug 1, 2021 at 11:54 am
Tata Motors has released its overall sales data for the month of July’21 – In all categories, […]
- Top 10 Features Of Mahindra XUV700 Officially Unveiledby Mohit Bhardwaj on Aug 1, 2021 at 11:30 am
GaadiWaadi – By now, you might already know, the upcoming Mahindra XUV700 will be a feature-loaded […]
- Hyundai Sales July 2021 Growth Led By SUV Trio – Alcazar, Creta, Venueby Nabanita Singha Roy on Aug 1, 2021 at 11:24 am
Hyundai India reports growth in domestic wholesales and exports in July 2021 The post Hyundai Sales […]
- Maruti Car Sales July 2021 – Alto, WagonR, Swift, Dzire, Ertiga, Brezzaby Sagar Patel on Aug 1, 2021 at 10:47 am
Maruti Suzuki total domestic sales and exports reported at 1,62,462 units in July 2021 The post […]
- Tata Motors Sales Up By 101% In July 2021 – Tiago, Nexon, Safari, Altrozby Surendhar M on Aug 1, 2021 at 9:39 am
GaadiWaadi – Tata Motors recorded 30,185 unit sales in July 2021 as against 24,110 units during the […]
- Hyundai Records 45.9% Growth In July 2021 – i20, Venue, Creta, Alcazarby Surendhar M on Aug 1, 2021 at 8:47 am
GaadiWaadi – Hyundai recorded 60,249 unit sales last month as against 41,300 units during the same […]
- New-Gen Maruti Celerio Spied Undisguised On TVC Shoot, Launch Soonby Kshitij Rawat on Aug 1, 2021 at 8:33 am
GaadiWaadi – Maruti Celerio is slated to undergo a generation change very soon, and the new-gen […]
- Maruti Suzuki Posts 50.33% Sales Growth In July 2021 In Indiaby Surendhar M on Aug 1, 2021 at 8:31 am
GaadiWaadi – Maruti Suzuki posted 1,62,462 units in the month of July 2021 against 1,08,064 units […]
- Royal Enfield July 2021 Sales – Classic 350, Meteor, Bullet, 650 Twinsby Nabanita Singha Roy on Aug 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Royal Enfield is getting ready to launch updated Classic 350 this month – New gen version of their […]
- 2021 Hero Maestro Edge 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125 – Specs Comparisonby Kshitij Rawat on Aug 1, 2021 at 8:30 am
GaadiWaadi – Check out our on-paper comparison of the new Hero Maestro Edge 125 and TVS Ntorq 125, […]
- Upcoming Royal Enfield Classic 350 – Top 5 Changes Revealedby Mohit Bhardwaj on Aug 1, 2021 at 3:00 am
GaadiWaadi – Royal Enfield Classic 350 is all set to receive a slew of updates, and here’s a list […]
- 2022 KTM RC390 Photos Leak Via Official Website Ahead Of Debutby Satya Singh on Aug 1, 2021 at 2:28 am
Unofficial bookings for the upcoming new gen 2022 KTM RC 390 has already opened at select […]
- BGauss New Electric Two-Wheelers India Launch In 2021 — Will Be Made In Indiaon Jul 31, 2021 at 2:25 pm
BGauss announces the launch of two Made-In-India electric two-wheelers in India in Q4 of 2021. The […]
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?on Jul 31, 2021 at 11:32 am
Royal Enfield is gearing up to launch a new model, which is an on-road biased version of the […]
- Upcoming TVS Bikes In India – Creon E-Scooter To Zeppelin R Cruiserby Kshitij Rawat on Jul 31, 2021 at 11:30 am
GaadiWaadi – Here is our list of five upcoming TVS motorcycles and scooters, which are either […]
- Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhion Jul 31, 2021 at 7:13 am
Yulu launches the DEX electric two-wheeler for short mile delivery of food, grocery, and medicine […]
- CFMoto Electric Scooter Spied In Production Guise – Ather 450X Rivalby Arun Prakash on Jul 31, 2021 at 7:01 am
Upon its launch in India, Zeeho Cyber electric scooter will rival premium e-scooters such as Ather […]
- Royal Enfield Scram 411 (Himalayan Based) Leaked Online; Launch Soonby Kshitij Rawat on Jul 31, 2021 at 5:18 am
GaadiWaadi – A picture of a clay model of the road-biased version of the RE Himalayan, expected to […]
News curated from various sources like Auto Car India, Car Toq, Team BHP, MotorOctane, Indian Car News, Hindustan Times, Motoroids, Rushlane, DriveSpark, Motorbeam and GaadiWaadi.