- Italy’s Generali jumps on e-scooter growth with Ridemovi stakeRidemovi operates micro-mobility services in 17 Italian and Spanish cities. Read More
- Over 1 million Honda Accords being probed by US safety agency for steering issueThe safety agency has received 107 complaints and two accident-related reports due to the steering issue in Honda […]
- Hyundai Creta – 5 Things We Love About It (And 5 We Don’t)GaadiWaadi – The Hyundai Creta is currently priced between Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 17.53 lakh (ex-showroom), and […]
- Top 10 Two Wheelers Registering Highest Growth FY 2021 – Pulsar, Unicorn, MT15, CB ShineThe first half of FY2020-21 saw a drastic drop in sales but that was compensated by a surge […]
- Bizarre accident: Lightening strikes highway, sends chunk of road through truckLightening may be common but in some places, the cloud-to-ground strikes can be a real risk for motorists. […]
- Tesla crash: Owner may have slid into driver’s seat before tragic accidentThe Tesla EV had smashed into a tree and burst into flames, killing the two occupants. Read More
ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEWS AT ONE PLACE
- Over 1 million Honda Accords being probed by US safety agency for steering issueon May 11, 2021 at 9:51 am
The safety agency has received 107 complaints and two accident-related reports due to the steering issue in Honda Accord vehicles.
- Italy’s Generali jumps on e-scooter growth with Ridemovi stakeon May 11, 2021 at 9:39 am
Ridemovi operates micro-mobility services in 17 Italian and Spanish cities.
- Ford to christen electric F-150 as Lightning, debuts on May 19on May 11, 2021 at 9:36 am
Ford F150 Lightning pays homage to the original SVT Lightning sport truck from 1990s.
- Tesla crash: Owner may have slid into driver’s seat before tragic accidenton May 11, 2021 at 8:56 am
The Tesla EV had smashed into a tree and burst into flames, killing the two occupants.
- Bizarre accident: Lightening strikes highway, sends chunk of road through truckon May 11, 2021 at 8:38 am
Lightening may be common but in some places, the cloud-to-ground strikes can be a real risk for motorists.
- Why sedans don’t sell in India?by Chinmay Hadkar on May 11, 2021 at 2:59 am
The sedan market in the country is slowly diminishing. Many manufacturers have stopped their sedans products for India, and those in the market do not have high numbers. In many cases products that […]
- Mahindra eKUV100 & eXUV300 electric SUVs: Launch timelines revealedby Shantonil Nag on May 11, 2021 at 2:17 am
Mahindra has been one of the first manufacturers to launch an EV in India. However, over the years, Mahindra did not keep up with the trend to introduce more cars. However, with the electric vehicle […]
- Should you buy Maruti Ertiga over Maruti Dzire?by Akshat Mehrotra on May 11, 2021 at 1:32 am
Maruti Suzuki products have been leading almost all segments they have a presence in by great margins. The products give a really tough fight to the competition, irrespective of them being more […]
- 5 door Maruti Suzuki Jimny: New details surfaceby Paarth Khatri on May 11, 2021 at 1:16 am
The Jimny has been one of the most hyped vehicles for Suzuki. Since the manufacturer showcased it at the Auto Expo 2020, there has been a lot of questions around the launch of it. But Maruti Suzuki […]
- MG Cyberster EV sports car to enter productionby Staff Writer on May 10, 2021 at 11:00 pm
The MG Cyberster roadster will go into production, a post on the Chinese social media site, WeChat, has confirmed. The announcement, made by the design division of MG’s parent company SAIC, says […]
- Genesis G70 Shooting Brake teasedby Staff Writer on May 10, 2021 at 10:00 pm
The Genesis G70 Shooting Brake has been teased ahead of the model’s expected debut in the coming months. Hyundai’s standalone luxury car brand has released teaser images of the new Shooting Brake […]
- Self-driving truck startup Plus to go public through $3.3 billion SPAC dealon May 10, 2021 at 7:32 pm
In February, Plus raised $200 million in a funding round, co-led by brokerage Guotai Junan International and private equity firm CPE.
- Toyota-backed self-driving car Pony.ai partners with Luminaron May 10, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Pony.ai has Robotaxi services in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, and Irvine and Fremont in California with a fleet of about 200 autonomous vehicles.
- Yamaha suspends production at its two plants amid Covid-19 surgeon May 10, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Automobile manufacturers like Mahindra and Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, MG Motor too have suspended manufacturing.
- Ola joins fight against Covid-19, will provide oxygen concentrators on Ola appon May 10, 2021 at 5:44 pm
patients can request for oxygen concentrators from Ola app, which will be delivered for free.
- Hyundai Creta – 5 Things We Love About It (And 5 We Don’t)by Sahil Kukreja on May 11, 2021 at 4:00 am
GaadiWaadi – The Hyundai Creta is currently priced between Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 17.53 lakh […]
- Maruti Suzuki Model Wise April 2021 Sales – Wagon R, Swift, Dzire, S-Crossby Surendhar M on May 11, 2021 at 3:00 am
GaadiWaadi – Maruti Suzuki posted a total of 1,35,879 units last month as against 1,46,203 units […]
- Toyota Innova 50th Anniversary Edition Detailed In First Look Walkaroundby Pearl Daniels on May 11, 2021 at 2:39 am
To commemorate its 50th anniversary of Toyota in Indonesia, the company has rolled out a […]
- Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021 – Baleno, Altroz, i20, Glanza, Poloby Surendhar M on May 11, 2021 at 2:00 am
GaadiWaadi – Maruti Suzuki Baleno finished on top of the sales charts in the month of April 2021 […]
- Hyundai Creta E Variant With Manual ORVM Arrives At Dealerby Arun Prakash on May 11, 2021 at 1:54 am
There has been no update in prices since Hyundai recently hiked prices for Creta by up Rs 20,000 in […]
- Mahindra XUV900 SUV Coupe In The Works – Reportby Surendhar M on May 10, 2021 at 5:18 pm
GaadiWaadi – Mahindra XUV900 SUV coupe will hit showrooms in the coming years and it could have […]
- Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Businesson May 10, 2021 at 4:09 pm
Amara Raja Batteries to resume operations at both Karkambadi and Nunegundlapalli production plants. […]
- Hyundai Creta Upcoming New Features Details leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To know!on May 10, 2021 at 3:10 pm
Early last year, Hyundai Motors launched the all-new Creta SUV in the Indian market. The new […]
- Tata Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Here Are The Model-Wise Benefitson May 10, 2021 at 2:21 pm
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and benefits in May 2021. The company is offering […]
- Ford May 2021 Discounts – Endeavour, EcoSport, Aspire, Figoby Kshitij Rawat on May 10, 2021 at 1:00 pm
GaadiWaadi – Ford India is offering some interesting deals and discounts on its vehicles this […]
- Top 10 Two Wheelers Registering Highest Growth FY 2021 – Pulsar, Unicorn, MT15, CB Shineby Arun Prakash on May 11, 2021 at 4:00 am
The first half of FY2020-21 saw a drastic drop in sales but that was compensated by a surge in […]
- Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycleson May 10, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Meet the Royal Enfield Sultan 650. The first thing to note is that the Royal Enfield Sultan 650 is […]
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Modified Into Scrambler/ADV Tourer By EIMOR Customson May 10, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Looking for a Royal Enfield 650 Scrambler or a Royal Enfield 650 for off-roading? Here is one such […]
- Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India Due To Rising In Covid-19 Caseson May 10, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Yamaha India has announced a temporary halt in production operation in the country. The company’s […]
- This Harley-Davidson Forty Eight Lookalike Is Actually A Modified TVS XL100by Sahil Kukreja on May 10, 2021 at 10:38 am
GaadiWaadi – The TVS XL 100 is currently the sole moped available in the Indian market, and is an […]
- BMW Motorrad Patents Predictive Traction Control: New Strides In Motorcycle Safetyon May 10, 2021 at 10:31 am
BMW Motorrad has patented a predictive traction control system for its motorcycles. It makes use of […]
- Yamaha XSR 125 Confirmed For Launch In Europe – Based On R125, MT125by Arun Prakash on May 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Yamaha XSR 125 will initially be on offer for European markets only The post Yamaha XSR 125 […]
- Two Wheeler Retail Sales FY 2021 – Hero, Honda, TVS, Bajaj, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Yamaha, Jawaby Pearl Daniels on May 10, 2021 at 6:57 am
Every two wheeler maker in India has reported de-growth in FY21 while electric vehicles posted some […]
- Hero MotoCorp Extends Temporary Suspension Of Manufacturing Plants In The Countryon May 10, 2021 at 5:08 am
Hero MotoCorp has decided to extend the ongoing suspension of its manufacturing operations in the […]
- TVS XL Moped Modified To Look Like Harley Davidson Is A Valiant Attemptby Arun Prakash on May 10, 2021 at 3:17 am
While the mechanical configuration hasn’t been tinkered, it does with a custom-made engine casing […]
News curated from various sources like Auto Car India, Car Toq, Team BHP, MotorOctane, Indian Car News, Hindustan Times, Motoroids, Rushlane, DriveSpark, Motorbeam and GaadiWaadi.