Seeing the surge in popularity of E-commerce sector in India, Kawasaki will from now on be offering online booking option for all their bikes including the Flagship H2. The bookings can be done through eCommerce giant Flipkart for an amount of Rs. 3000, which is fairly low. This feature is currently only available in Bangalore and whether it will be extended to other major cities is unknown. Earlier similar booking options were made available for Bajaj, KTM and Maruti Suzuki through the same website, but that seems to be taken off now, for some reason.
The booking page on the website gives clear on-road price of the motorcycles in Bangalore, complete specification, warranty and service details, accessories and instructions for after booking.
Important Note ( As provided on Website)
– The amount mentioned on Flipkart is only the booking amount
– Balance payment and other formalities will be directly handled by the dealer
– Once the balance payment has been made, the order cannot be cancelled
– This order is not eligible for Cash on Delivery or Return
– Final price and offers keep changing every month Offers for a particular month (as mentioned in the offer section of the product page ) are valid only when the customer completes documentation, KYC, balance payment & other formalities before the end of the month
Instruction for buying vehicle through Flipkart
- Customer places the order by paying the booking amount on Flipkart
- Order gets approved automatically and dealer details are shared with the customer
- Dealer contacts the customer and initiates test drive, documentation, payment and other formalities
- Customer to complete documentation and balance and balance payment for delivery
- Delivery of vehicle
But seriously though, are we so lazy that we can’t even go to the local dealer to book our new motorcycle.