- Recalled Hyundai Kona catching fire puts glare back on EV in South KoreaA series of fires prompted mass recalls of Hyundai’s best-selling Kona EV in South Korea in October..The latest […]
- Taiwan’s chipmakers vow best effort to ease auto-chip shortageCarmakers told Taiwanese officials that they underestimated in the first half of last year how quickly sales would […]
- Govt To Charge Green Tax On Passenger Cars, Transport Vehicles – EVs, Hybrids ExemptedGreen Tax on Personal vehicles to be charged at the time of renewal of Registration Certification after 15 […]
- Hero MotoCorp Planning To Launch An Electric Car In IndiaOn the occasion to mark production of 100 million units, Hero MotoCorp launched six special celebration edition models […]
- 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 adventure-touring motorcycle has been spotted arriving at a dealership in the Indian […]
- Kia charges to sales milestone of two lakh cars in 17 months since India debutKia has managed to scale highs in India with just three products – Seltos, Carnival and Sonet..Kia made […]
ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEWS AT ONE PLACE
- Toyota launches hybrid version of 7-seater Highlander SUV in Europeon Jan 26, 2021 at 10:49 am
Based on the TNGA-K platform, the hybrid engine of the new Highlander SUV allows it to offer 248 hp.
- Hyundai Motor Q4 profit rises 57% on demand for SUVs, Genesison Jan 26, 2021 at 10:43 am
Hyundai, which is among the world’s top 10 automakers, reported a net profit of 1.3 trillion won ($1.18 billion) for October-December.
- Petrol breaches ₹86 mark in Delhi, diesel above ₹83 in Mumbai in latest hikeon Jan 26, 2021 at 10:35 am
Since January 6, fuel prices have gone up by ₹2.34 a litre on petrol and ₹2.36 in case of diesel.
- Farmers break police barricade at Tikri border, tractor rally enters Delhion Jan 26, 2021 at 10:30 am
Police have deployed drones for security surveillance during farmers’ tractor rally at Ghazipur border..Security has been tightened in the national capital with police barricades mounted at various […]
- Taiwan’s chipmakers vow best effort to ease auto-chip shortageon Jan 26, 2021 at 9:50 am
Carmakers told Taiwanese officials that they underestimated in the first half of last year how quickly sales would rebound and now need help meeting demand.
- Recalled Hyundai Kona catching fire puts glare back on EV in South Koreaon Jan 26, 2021 at 9:42 am
A series of fires prompted mass recalls of Hyundai’s best-selling Kona EV in South Korea in October..The latest fire incident pertains to a Kona that had already been part of the recall […]
- EV charging firm FreeWire closes funding round from Riverstoneon Jan 26, 2021 at 9:31 am
Six-year-old FreeWire’s products are used to charge electric vehicles and power events and construction sites. It plans to have more than 2,500 ultrafast charging stations by 2025..FreeWire has […]
- Nissan Magnite: Over 720 deliveries across India to celebrate 72nd Republic Dayon Jan 26, 2021 at 9:01 am
Magnite has become the torchbearer of Nissan in India and carries the weight of massive expectations..Nissan Magnite has managed to gain a lot of attention and is looking at sustaining the initial […]
- 100 per cent FASTag at Bandra-Worli Sea Link, expressway from todayon Jan 26, 2021 at 8:57 am
Motorists will have to pay double the amount of toll if their vehicles, without FASTag or a blacklisted tag, enter in the lane dedicated for FASTag-enabled vehicles.
- Republic Day tractor rally: Traffic advisory on roads to avoid todayon Jan 26, 2021 at 8:49 am
Delhi Police said the traffic will be diverted from different points.
- Volkswagen ordered to pay $20 million in Spanish diesel claimon Jan 26, 2021 at 8:38 am
Volkswagen admitted in 2015 to using illegal software to cheat US diesel engine tests, a scandal that has so far cost it more than $30 billion in vehicle refits, fines and provisions.
- Death of diesel looms as carmakers accelerate to electric futureon Jan 26, 2021 at 8:38 am
World’s biggest diesel motor plant is moving to electric.
- US President Joe Biden vows to replace government fleet with electric vehicleson Jan 26, 2021 at 8:35 am
As of 2019, the US government owned 645,000 vehicles that were driven 4.5 billion miles consuming 375 million gallons of gasoline and diesel fuel.
- Nissan speeds up electric vehicles rollout in Chinaon Jan 26, 2021 at 8:31 am
Nissan plans to launch three cars in China this year: the new all-electric Ariya crossover, a significant redesign of its X-Trail sport utility vehicle (SUV) and a hybrid Sylphy compact car using its […]
- Nitin Gadkari approves proposal for green tax on old polluting vehicleson Jan 26, 2021 at 8:14 am
Under the scheme, transport vehicles older than eight years could be charged green tax at the time of renewal of fitness certificate at the rate of 10 to 25 per cent of road tax.
- Hyundai & Kia Dominate SUV Sales In CY2020 With 44% Market Shareby Surendhar M on Jan 26, 2021 at 5:30 am
GaadiWaadi – Hyundai posted 1,80,237 in CY2020 with 25.49 per cent market share as it finished […]
- Govt To Charge Green Tax On Passenger Cars, Transport Vehicles – EVs, Hybrids Exemptedby Pearl Daniels on Jan 26, 2021 at 4:27 am
Green Tax on Personal vehicles to be charged at the time of renewal of Registration Certification […]
- 2021 Mahindra Scorpio Spied In Production Guise In Manali; Launch Nearsby Surendhar M on Jan 26, 2021 at 4:00 am
GaadiWaadi – 2021 Mahindra Scorpio will likely go on sale by the middle of this year and is based […]
- 2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Vs Ford Endeavour – Specs Comparisonby Sahil Kukreja on Jan 26, 2021 at 3:00 am
GaadiWaadi – The Toyota Fortuner might still be the best-selling premium 7-seat SUV in India, but […]
- All-New 2021 Tata Safari Launching Today, Gets 170PS 2.0L Diesel Engineby Surendhar M on Jan 26, 2021 at 2:00 am
GaadiWaadi – 2021 Tata Safari gets cosmetic & dimension differences compared to the regular […]
- Next-Gen Honda HR-V Details Leaked – Variants, Features, Powertrainby Kshitij Rawat on Jan 26, 2021 at 1:41 am
GaadiWaadi – The upcoming 2021 Honda HR-V will be unveiled internationally next month, and is […]
- Tata Safari Base Variant 7 Seater With Fabric Seats – Interiors First Lookby Arun Prakash on Jan 26, 2021 at 1:06 am
Dealerships across the country have started accepting unofficial bookings for the all-new Tata […]
- Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaignon Jan 25, 2021 at 2:08 pm
Nissan India has announced that its has delivered over 720 units of the Magnite SUV across India […]
- Upcoming Hyundai Bayon SUV Rendered Based On Leaked Imagesby Sahil Kukreja on Jan 25, 2021 at 2:00 pm
GaadiWaadi – Upon arrival, the Bayon will go on to become the most affordable Hyundai SUV offering […]
- 2022 Kia Sportage Digitally Rendered Based On Spy Picturesby Kshitij Rawat on Jan 25, 2021 at 1:00 pm
GaadiWaadi – The next-generation Kia Sportage will sport massive changes to the exterior styling […]
- Hero MotoCorp Planning To Launch An Electric Car In Indiaby Arun Prakash on Jan 26, 2021 at 3:08 am
On the occasion to mark production of 100 million units, Hero MotoCorp launched six special […]
- Bajaj Pulsar 250 Launch In 2021 – To Be Cheaper Than Dominar 250by Arun Prakash on Jan 26, 2021 at 1:41 am
Bajaj Auto currently retails six iterations of Pulsar in different engine configurations including […]
- 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?on Jan 25, 2021 at 3:44 pm
The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 adventure-touring motorcycle has been spotted arriving at a dealership […]
- Ampere Electric Sales Cross 75k – Opens 300th Dealer Showroom In Indiaby Pearl Daniels on Jan 25, 2021 at 2:32 pm
These landmark sales has been achieved since the company’s inception in 2018 Indian electric […]
- Kridn Electric Motorcycle New Colours Launched – Gets LED Headlightby Nabanita Singha Roy on Jan 25, 2021 at 1:30 pm
One Electric Kridn features a LED Headlamp, and is available in metallic colours. The post Kridn […]
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Modified Into A 3 Wheeler – Total Cost Rs 3 Lakhsby Arun Prakash on Jan 25, 2021 at 8:49 am
While most Royal Enfield aftermarket modifications are tasteful in design, this one is very […]
- 2020 Indian National Drag Racing Championship Results: Hemanth Muddappa Wins For The Fourth Timeon Jan 25, 2021 at 6:22 am
2020 MMSC FMSCI Indian National Motorcycle Drag Championship recently concluded. Hemanth Mudappa […]
- Hero MotoCorp 3 Pronged EV Approach – Maestro Electric Scooter, Hero Hatch, Atherby Arun Prakash on Jan 25, 2021 at 5:31 am
Hero MotoCorp currently has adopted a three-pronged approach in its development of electric […]
- Bajaj Pulsar Sales, Exports Dec 2020 – 125, 150, 180F, 220F, NS160, NS200, RS200by Pearl Daniels on Jan 25, 2021 at 4:57 am
The Bajaj Pulsar brand of commuter bikes has seen increased demand both in domestic and export […]
- Royal Enfield Sales, Exports Break Up Dec 2020 – Classic, Meteor, 650 Twinsby Pearl Daniels on Jan 24, 2021 at 4:58 am
Royal Enfield reports 35 percent increase in domestic sales and 82 percent high exports in the past […]
News curated from various sources like Auto Car India, Car Toq, Team BHP, MotorOctane, Indian Car News, Hindustan Times, Motoroids, Rushlane, DriveSpark, Motorbeam and GaadiWaadi.