- Motorsport Doesn’t Get Much More Exciting Than The Fiercely Contested Mazda MX-5 CupIf wheel-to-wheel action is what you’re after, you can check […]
- Did Nissan just show the successor to the Leaf electric car?This past week, Nissan provided the brightest overview of its […]
- How auto industry can keep rolling in the South, according to three governorsAlabama, Mississippi and South Carolina’s governors discuss what has fueled […]
- Quick Charge Podcast: December 4, 2021Listen to a recap of the top stories of the […]
- Ken Block’s 14-Year-Old Daughter Races The Hoonicorn Against A 4,000 HP NHRA CorvetteThe Ford Mustang Hoonicorn has considerably less power than the […]
Latest Automotive News curated from popular websites across the world (updated two times a day).
- 2021 Mazda 3on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
- 2022 Kia EV6 Does Surprisingly Well In The Moose Teston December 5, 2021 at 1:01 pm
- How Modified Minivans Keep Those with Disabilities on the Moveon December 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Toyota turns to Chinese technology to get EVs to marketby Reuters on December 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- The 45 Best Family Gifts Everyone Will Appreciateon December 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Manhart Tunes Mercedes-AMG C63 S Estate As A Grand V8 Sendoffon December 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Jetpacks, flying cars, taxi drones: Transport’s future is up in the airby Reuters on December 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- This (Not So) Secret Facility Is A Nissan Fan’s Dream Come Trueon December 5, 2021 at 11:19 am
- Immortalize Your Dream Porsche Sports Car In High-End VIN Art Posterson December 5, 2021 at 11:14 am
- Supercharged BMW M5 E39 Sounds Insane In Autobahn Top Speed Runon December 5, 2021 at 9:46 am
- Bye-Bye GT-R: The All-New Z Is Nissan’s Next Super GT Race Caron December 5, 2021 at 9:22 am
- Portable Fire Pits to Bring from the Backyard to the Campsiteon December 4, 2021 at 11:30 pm
- U.S. Trade Rep ‘committed’ to supporting the transition to EV manufacturingby Reuters on December 4, 2021 at 10:19 pm
- Motorsport Doesn’t Get Much More Exciting Than The Fiercely Contested Mazda MX-5 Cupby Brad Anderson on December 5, 2021 at 11:58 am
If wheel-to-wheel action is what you’re after, you can check out the Mazda MX-5 Cup.
- Restored Aston Martin Bulldog hits 162 mph in shakedown runby firstname.lastname@example.org (ClassicCars.com) on December 5, 2021 at 11:00 am
In 1980, Aston Martin created a one-off concept car called the Bulldog with a goal of exceeding 200 mph. But after getting close — 191 mph — the company’s new chairman halted the program. The car was sold and was rarely seen until two years ago when it was acquired by Phillip Sarofim, who commissioned Classic Motor Cars of…
- Lexus Commissions LF-Z Light-Up Sculpture For Miami Art Showby Sebastien Bell on December 5, 2021 at 10:50 am
Lexus gets artsy for Design Miami/ 2021, commissioning a sculptural LF-Z Electrified display.
- Who Needs An STO When You Can Modify A Lamborghini Huracan Like This?by Brad Anderson on December 5, 2021 at 9:39 am
This Lamborghini Huracan EVO has aftermarket wheels, a sizeable rear wing and various carbon fiber add-ons.
- How About A Sustainable Lamborghini Bag Or Smartphone Case Out Of Reclaimed Leather And Fabrics?by Sebastien Bell on December 5, 2021 at 8:28 am
Cartiera will make bags, car holders, smartphone cases, and key fobs out of leather Lamborghini couldn’t use.
- Did Nissan just show the successor to the Leaf electric car?by email@example.com (Bengt Halvorson) on December 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
This past week, Nissan provided the brightest overview of its future product lineup and electric vehicle plans in years—and a very early look at what a Nissan Leaf successor might look like around the middle part of the decade. The summary, called Ambition 2030, marked a restart for Nissan—with a plan to introduce 23 electrified models…
- 100% of Renault Courtesy Cars (Loaners) in England & Wales Now 100% Electricby Zachary Shahan on December 5, 2021 at 8:22 am
How do you get people to go electric? You get their buttocks in a driver’s seat of an electric car and ask them to step on the “go” pedal. This is widely known to be the #1 way to convert someone to electric driving, whether they come in with a lot of interest or a
- Lithium Factory Announced Next To Tesla Giga Berlinby Guest Contributor on December 5, 2021 at 5:24 am
By Charles Morris Once Tesla’s new Berlin Gigafactory starts cranking out battery packs, it’s going to require plenty of lithium, among other raw materials. We don’t know to what extent Tesla is working with German industrial planners, but we do know that European policymakers have a strategy to establish all the key elements of a
- MINI Electric Covered In Christmas Lights Touring UK & Raising Money For 3 Charitiesby Zachary Shahan on December 5, 2021 at 4:00 am
MINI just launched a cool, fun, and helpful marketing campaign in the UK. The first cool part of it is that the car is 100% electric. It’s the MINI Electric. Secondly, it’s covered beautifully in Christmas lights. Thirdly, the MINI Electric is raising money for 3 helpful charities over the course of this 5-week adventure!
- Quick Charge Podcast: December 4, 2021by Mikey G on December 5, 2021 at 2:23 am
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players. more… The post Quick Charge Podcast: December 4, 2021 appeared first on Electrek.
- 2022 Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE First Look Previewby Byron Wilson on December 3, 2021 at 10:27 pm
Kawasaki showers its Ninja H2 SX SE with a host of updates for 2022, with numerous new electronic systems and creature comforts.
- Moto Guzzi V85 TT Guardia D’Onore First Look Previewby Anders T. Carlson on December 3, 2021 at 11:00 am
Italy’s classic marque name-checks Italian history for the very limited-edition Moto Guzzi V85 TT Guardia D’Onore.
- Our EICMA Pick for Best in Show: Moto Guzzi V100 Mandelloby Jensen Beeler on December 2, 2021 at 10:47 pm
A true gentleman’s sport bike, with no flash and all substance – that is why the Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello is our “best in show” from EICMA. The post Our EICMA Pick for Best in Show: Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello appeared first on Asphalt & Rubber.
- 2022 Aprilia Tuono 660 Factory Previewby Basem Wasef on December 2, 2021 at 11:00 am
A preview at the hopped-up 2022 Aprilia Tuono 660 Factory naked bike.
- The Third-Generation KTM 1290 Super Adventure Models Are Finally Coming to the USAby Jensen Beeler on December 1, 2021 at 11:58 pm
Good news, the latest KTM 1290 Super Adventure models are finally coming to the USA. The post The Third-Generation KTM 1290 Super Adventure Models Are Finally Coming to the USA appeared first on Asphalt & Rubber.
- Honda NC750X DCT Models Recalled for Software Updateby Jensen Beeler on December 1, 2021 at 11:29 pm
According to recall documents, the 2021 Honda NC750X equipped with a DCT may stall when coming to a stop and needs to be reprogrammed. The post Honda NC750X DCT Models Recalled for Software Update appeared first on Asphalt & Rubber.
- Nolan Launch Two New Helmets For 2022, The N60-6 And The N80-8on December 4, 2021 at 10:00 pm
- This 1901 Prototype Rewrites Triumph Motorcycle’s History Bookson December 4, 2021 at 7:00 pm
- The KTM 390 Adventure Updated for 2022by Ben Purvis on December 3, 2021 at 10:08 pm
- Suzuki Katana Gets Its Own Train Station In Shizuoka, Japanon December 3, 2021 at 9:58 pm
- Peek Behind The Curtain At Yamaha’s Spinforged Aluminum Alloy Wheelson December 3, 2021 at 9:00 pm
- Have A Look At Honda’s New Self-Balancing Motorcycle System In 2021on December 3, 2021 at 8:19 pm
- 2022 Ducati Streetfighter V2 First Ride Reviewby Michael Gilbert on December 3, 2021 at 8:01 pm
- Pirelli Adds New Diablo Rosso Corsa IV Tire To Its Lineupon December 3, 2021 at 7:51 pm
- Bimota Confirms Development Of A Touring-Oriented Tesi Modelon December 3, 2021 at 7:47 pm
- 2022 BSA Gold Star 650 Revealed Ahead Of Motorcycle Live Debuton December 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Yamaha Ténéré 700 Returns For 2022 With New Liverieson December 3, 2021 at 5:24 pm
- Ducati To Premiere The Desert X At Expo 2020 In Dubaion December 3, 2021 at 5:19 pm
- Recall: Some 2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America Seat Bases May Breakon December 3, 2021 at 4:04 pm
- Is Jorge Lorenzo Going To Race In A Porsche 911 GT3 Next Year?on December 3, 2021 at 5:33 am