- Kia K900 and Cadenza Are Dead for 2021We’re not surprised to see these slow-selling sedans go away […]
- For Six Figures, You Can Low Ride In Kobe Bryant’s Custom 1963 Chevy ImpalaThe late NBAer’s Impala lowrider is expected to fetch up […]
- Quick Charge Podcast: January 25, 2021Listen to a recap of the top stories of the […]
- Is There a Best Displacement for Motorcycles?Kevin Cameron breaks down the opinions and evidence of what […]
- Porsche Cayman GT4 RS Spied Enjoying The SnowNot many buyers are going to drive their GT4 RS […]
Latest Automotive News curated from popular websites across the world (updated two times a day).
- Kia K900 and Cadenza Are Dead for 2021on January 25, 2021 at 11:38 pm
- Bloodhound needs to sniff out more money if it wants to hit 1,000 mphby Engadget on January 25, 2021 at 11:38 pm
- 9 Pickup Truck Tonneau Covers That Anyone Can Affordon January 25, 2021 at 11:30 pm
- President Biden Promises New Fleet Of ‘Clean Electric’ Government Carson January 25, 2021 at 11:10 pm
- Biden plans to replace federal fleet with American-made electric vehiclesby John Beltz Snyder on January 25, 2021 at 10:48 pm
- 2022 BMW 2 Series Coupe Spy Video Captures It Cruising The Highwayon January 25, 2021 at 10:30 pm
- Four-Wheel Steering in 1988 Photoson January 25, 2021 at 9:15 pm
- New Chevy Corvette C8 Drag Races 600-Horsepower Lexus GS Drift Caron January 25, 2021 at 9:12 pm
- Ford Global Design Boss Moray Callum Retires, Anthony Lo Replacing Himon January 25, 2021 at 9:11 pm
- This cleaning brush will make your wheels shine for just under $30by Autoblog Staff on January 25, 2021 at 9:11 pm
- Hyundai’s New Dealership Robot Will Narc On You For Not Wearing A Maskon January 25, 2021 at 8:53 pm
- Volvo will give away cars worth $2 million if a safety is scored in the Super Bowlby Zac Palmer on January 25, 2021 at 8:44 pm
- The Bentley Bentayga has been refreshed for 2021 and Omaze is giving one awayby Christopher McGraw on January 25, 2021 at 8:20 pm
- For Six Figures, You Can Low Ride In Kobe Bryant’s Custom 1963 Chevy Impalaby Andrew Gutman on January 26, 2021 at 1:09 am
The late NBAer’s Impala lowrider is expected to fetch up to $250,000 .
- Ford Explorer Driver Totals Toyota Prius While Making A U-Turnby Brad Anderson on January 26, 2021 at 12:33 am
The Explorer driver should have checked for incoming traffic – but they didn’t.
- These Old Ford Dealer Laserdiscs Are Fascinating, Weird, And Maybe A Bit Magicalby Jason Torchinsky on January 26, 2021 at 12:30 am
I think it’s safe to say that we all take for granted just how easy it is for us to mix a variety of media pretty seamlessly in the content we so voraciously consume every day. Our computers and phones have no trouble gushing forth a fountain of text, images, video, audio, whatever, all integrated and crammed together…Read more…
- Biden vows to replace U.S. government fleet with EVsby DAVID SHEPARDSON on January 26, 2021 at 12:07 am
The White House did not immediately answer questions about over what period the president planned to replace current vehicles. The federal government has a fleet of roughly 650,000 vehicles.
- TVR Plans To Start Griffith Deliveries In 2022 Following £2 Million Loanby Sebastien Bell on January 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
TVR says its Mustang-powered, manual-transmissioned, Gordon Murray-chassised, sports car will hit the road in 2022.
- Driving In A Winter Wonderland: Nissan Reveals Electric RV Conceptby Jo Borrás on January 26, 2021 at 1:05 am
Nissan reveals an electric RV concept based on the popular (in Europe) e-NV200 electric van
- Is 3D Printing A Clean Technology?by Jennifer Sensiba on January 26, 2021 at 12:35 am
Like many technologies, 3D printing’s environmental impact depends greatly on the user’s choices. The design choices, sources of energy, types of plastic used, and whether the products are properly recycled all make a big difference. Workplace and home safety are also very important
- CAKE One Design Electric MX Series Is Ready: Invitations Are Outby Jo Borrás on January 26, 2021 at 12:05 am
Invitations are out for 16 riders to compete in a special electric dirtbike race, the CAKE One Design Electric MX Series, this summer!
- Quick Charge Podcast: January 25, 2021by Mikey G on January 25, 2021 at 11:38 pm
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players. more… The post Quick Charge Podcast: January 25, 2021 appeared first on Electrek.
- Yale: Grid-Scale Battery Storage Is On The Riseby Johnna Crider on January 25, 2021 at 11:37 pm
The advent of “big battery” technology addresses the challenges of the intermittency of wind and solar, the YaleEnvironment360 of the Yale School of the Environment notes in a new report
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Street Bob 114 First Look Previewby Byron Wilson on January 25, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Harley-Davidson is giving more punch to its Street Bob cruiser in 2021, swapping out the old 107 V-twin and replacing it with the 114.
- The Aprilia Racing RS 660 Trofeo Is Ready for Racing Dutyby Jensen Beeler on January 22, 2021 at 9:13 pm
The Aprilia Racing RS 660 Trofeo is coming to a race track near you (well, if you live in Italy), and it is the new middleweight-twin cup bike from Aprilia Racing. The post The Aprilia Racing RS 660 Trofeo Is Ready for Racing Duty appeared first on Asphalt & Rubber.
- Austin & Argentina Dropped from the 2021 MotoGP Calendarby David Emmett on January 22, 2021 at 7:42 pm
The Argentina and Austin MotoGP rounds have been officially postponed, and replaced on the 2021 calendar with races at Qatar and Portimao. The post Austin & Argentina Dropped from the 2021 MotoGP Calendar appeared first on Asphalt & Rubber.
- 2021 Husqvarna FC 450by Staff on January 22, 2021 at 6:00 pm
The 2021 Husqvarna FC 450 is a vet-friendly full-size four-stroke that is made up of a powerful engine, light chassis, and quality touch-point components.
- 2021 KTM 450 SMRby Staff on January 22, 2021 at 5:18 pm
For 2021, KTM reintroduced the 450 SMR after a seven-year hiatus from the US, again offering a wicked-fun supermoto-specific platform.
- 2021 Yamaha YZ450Fby Staff on January 22, 2021 at 4:56 pm
The 2021 Yamaha YZ450F is highly regarded for its easily tunable, torquey engine, confidence-inspiring suspension, and unparalleled stability.
- Is There a Best Displacement for Motorcycles?by Kevin Cameron on January 25, 2021 at 10:52 pm
- Harley-Davidson’s Push for Automationby Ben Purvis on January 25, 2021 at 9:00 pm
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Bagger and CVO Models Updatedby Andrew Cherney on January 25, 2021 at 8:01 pm
- Airbag Jeans For Motorcycle Riders Under Development In Swedenon January 25, 2021 at 7:30 pm
- Americade Rally Is Moving To September For 2021on January 25, 2021 at 6:54 pm
- All The New Big-Bore Adventure Bikes We’re Expecting In 2021on January 25, 2021 at 5:17 pm
- Aprilia Introduces RS 660 Trofeo And Six-Race Championshipon January 25, 2021 at 4:49 pm
- Attend Bike Launches In Your PJs In Suzuki’s New Global Salonon January 25, 2021 at 4:02 pm
- Good Karma Alert: Help A Museum, Win A New Triumph Trident 660on January 25, 2021 at 3:34 pm
- 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS: Everything We Knowon January 25, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- There Could Soon Be More Classic Motorcycles In The Philippineson January 25, 2021 at 7:45 am
- 2021 Yamaha SR400 Final Edition Launched In Japanon January 25, 2021 at 5:00 am
- Take A Look At The Trio Of Ducati Scramblers Launched In Indiaon January 25, 2021 at 3:45 am
- Hero MotoCorp Seeks To Launch 50 New Motorcycles By 2025on January 25, 2021 at 1:35 am